In our country (India), many types of traditions are practiced, some traditions are given the form of traditionalism, while the change in some traditions is condemnable. India There have been many such traditions in India where the focus is on the exploitation of women, in which customs such as the custom of dowry are prevalent.
Due to being a conservative ideology, there has been no change in the treatment of women in many places even today. This is the reason that in many places, daughters are embraced with death along with birth. Because of which the average of women in India was 10:7 as compared to men.
To remove these evils of the society and to keep the life of daughters safe, a scheme was operated by the government which was called “save girl childThe name of (Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana) was given. Let us know about the beginning, purpose and why it was needed for this Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana:
What is the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme? What is Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana?
Even today there are many such places in India, where along with the daughter, the parents of the daughter are harassed in the name of dowry system, and to avoid this oppression, if a daughter is born in any house, then give her life. Instead he is put to death.
In many places, due to the lack of literacy, daughters are unable to fulfill their dreams, apart from this, because daughters are kept in the absence of education, due to which they are never able to raise their voice against the exploitation.
This is the reason that the sex ratio of females to males was 927 females per thousand males as per 2001 census, which increased to 943 in 2011. To remove all these evils and to give equal place to women in the society, the government has started this scheme, in which emphasis has been laid on education of women, and giving women the same rights as men.
Under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana, the Prime Minister has selected 100 such districts of the country where the female sex ratio is much less than the male sex ratio. In these 100 districts, people are being trained to give equal rights to daughters like sons and not to kill them before birth.
Under this scheme, all the villagers are being called together collectively and they are being made aware for women empowerment. Under this campaign, all the parents have to lead their daughters towards education in any condition and if you are financially weak then help will be provided to you by the government.
Start of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme (Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Launch Date)
Hon’ble Prime Minister of the country Shri Narendra Modi ji started Beti Bachao Beti Padhao on 24 January 2015 by laying foundation stone in Panipat, Haryana. In view of the human rights violations and exploitation being done towards women in our Indian society, the Prime Minister started the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao program and has worked to promote the empowerment of women in all sections of the society.
Under this campaign of giving equal rights to daughters as sons, they have to save the daughters first and then educate them and not kill the daughters in the desire of sons. The Beti Bachao Beti Padhao campaign is overseen by three Indian ministries which include the “Ministry of Women and Child Development”, “Ministry of Health, Family Welfare” and “Ministry of Human Resources”. This scheme was started from 100 districts with low sex ratio according to the Indian census.
Objective of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
The heinous problems like domestic violence, dowry harassment, rape, atrocities, sexual abuse and feticide were destroying our daughters’ goal of living. After the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao campaign, now a lot of emphasis is being laid on girl child education and development, due to which girls are being given free education through government schools.
There are many states/districts which have set up research at their level like state/district task force and block task force to promote girl child education and save girl child, and these organizations meet with people of all villages and districts as well. and awareness is spread among the people.
The objectives of the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme by the government have been divided as follows:
1. Ensuring the education of girls: The most important part of this scheme is to make girls and their parents aware about education. It has been seen that due to lack of education, girls are not able to raise their voice against any atrocities or exploitation on them.
2. Making girls socially and financially independent: Due to lack of education, girls are financially dependent on another person and this is the reason that even after being exploited, they do not try to raise their voice.
3. To protect the girl child from exploitation and make them aware of right/wrong.
4. The purpose of this scheme is to save the existence of daughters and ensure their safety.
5. Under this campaign, the main focus has been on the sex ratio of boys and girls, so that discrimination against women can be ended.
6. Emphasis on education of women and daughters and making them self-reliant.
7. Prevention of atrocities and crimes against the girl child.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao campaign, successful and unsuccessful?
As we have already known, many such efforts are made by the government, where tourism is done to eliminate the evils in the society, but only the efforts of the government cannot eliminate the evils, we also have to take the government from our side. You will have to give your participation in the steps of the circus, so that these efforts of the circus can be made successful. Since the inception of this scheme, the scheme got the support of the people of the country and due to this the scheme has been successful to a great extent.
After starting the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme, it started expanding very rapidly across the country. People are sending selfies with their daughters to PM Modi. This transformational change of the Government of India is gradually giving daughters a different identity within the society for women empowerment. Today we can see women are showing their skills in every field.
Talent was refined a bit, then Kalpana Chawla touched the heights of the sky, while Kiran Bedi took over the task of ending the crime. Today there is no such field in the entertainment world, media, education where daughters have not proved their talent. Having daughters is not a curse, but it is a matter of pride to have daughters. Apart from this, Prime Minister Narendra Modi through radio every month
With ‘Mann Ki Baat’, we talk to the people of India about the development of daughters. Gradually, this scheme is expanding to all the states and districts of the country and is gaining its hold and the importance of daughters is being told in front of the people through street plays within the education from village to village.
Enthused by the good results of the BJP government’s ambitious scheme “Beti Bachao Beti Padhao”, running in 100 districts of the country, now it is going to be implemented in 61 more backward districts of the country. In these 61 districts, 11 states have been selected, which are as follows –
1. Delhi – North East and South East.
2. Uttar Pradesh – Aligarh, Etawah, Firozabad, Hamirpur, Saharanpur, Mahoba, Farrukhabad, Jalaun, Etah, Bijnor and Mainpuri are included.
3. Madhya Pradesh – Rewa and Tikamgarh.
4. Haryana – Gurgaon, Faridabad, Hisar, Fatehabad Panchkula, Sirsa, Palwal, Jind.
5. Maharashtra – Hingoli, Solapur, Nashik, Latur, Panabhi and Pune.
6. The 10 districts of Jammu and Kashmir – Srinagar, Baramulla, Shompia, Udhampur, Bandipur, Kulgam, Rajri, Samba, Gandher Bal and Kupwara are included.
7. Gujarat – Anand, Amreli, Bhanagar and Patan.
8. Himachal Pradesh – Kangra and Hamirpur.
9. Punjab – Bathinda, Ludhiana, Hasiyapur, Faridkot, Bhagat Singh Nagar, Moga, Rupnagar, Kapurthala, Jalandher.
10. Rajasthan – includes Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Hanumangarh and Tonk.
11. Uttarakhand – includes Dehradun, Chamoli and Haridwar.
In 61 districts of all these different states of the country, the only goal of the government is to reduce the sex ratio and to create awareness among the people about Beti Bachao Beti Padhao.
In order to make Bachao Bachao Abhiyan a success and for its expansion, certain norms and strategies were laid down, which are as follows:
1. To implement a social movement to expand the education of the girl child and an awareness campaign to develop a sense of equality.
2. To make this plan the subject of public discussion and to complete the work properly only by modifying it.
3. To take intensive and integrated action with focus on identifying the low sex ratio states/districts as per census.
4. To mold in the role of motivator of social change by motivating and training Panchayati State Institutions, local bodies and grassroot level workers, taking the participation of local women organizations/youth as an important resource for developing and bringing about social change.
5. Enabling inter-regional and inter-institutional adjustment at the State/District/Block level.
For the better welfare of our society, it is very important for women to be educated, only if they are educated, the society will be able to run smoothly as well as women will get progress in life. Incidents like dowry system, dowry harassment, domestic violence have been reduced in the society ever since the daughters were given the opportunity of good education as well as they were given the opportunity and right to hear the right life for themselves.
However, even after the tireless efforts of the government, the evil of rape is not taking its name in the society. It is the responsibility of all of us to make the society worth living for daughters and women.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by What is the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme? Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
Note: We do not provide any movies download links. Piracy is a serious crime. Be a good citizen and watch or download movies from genuine platforms like Netflix, Disney+Hotstar, Amazon Prime, Alt Balaji and etc..