Whenever we have to transact any property, we need some or the other institution. Madhya Pradesh Inspector General of Registration has been formed to avail the services related to any property in the state of Madhya Pradesh, through which buyers, sellers and investors can get information about the services related to it. Many people want to get information related to MPIGR, so today’s article of ours tells you what is MPIGR? What is its function? How to register in this and will provide all the information related to it.
What is MPIGR?
The state authority of Madhya Pradesh known as MPIGR maintains all property related records and charges property transaction stamps and registration fees. It belongs to the Madhya Pradesh Registration and Stamps Department which looks after the property registration of the entire Madhya Pradesh state through 51 District Registrar and 233 Sub-Registrar offices. Its headquarters are in Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur and Bhopal.
What is MPIGR Full Form
Full name of MPIGR “Registration and Stamp, Commercial Tax Department, Madhya Pradesh” Which is also known as “Estate”. Its full name in English is “Department of Registration and Stamps, Madhya Pradesh”.
What is the estate under MPIGR?
SAMPADA’s job is to maintain a web enabled computerized project of registration and e-stamping of all documents in an indexed manner. This stamp duty is issued in the form of E-stamp, along with this it provides the facility to search and download digitally signed copies of all documents.
Services provided by MPIGR
The special services provided by MPIGR are as follows:-
- khasra number check
- agricultural land conversion inquiry
- RERA Registration Details
- electricity bill
- water bill
- document search
- MP Stamp and Registration Fee
- guideline value
- complaint registration
- Stamp duty calculation
- Mutation Fee Details
- bhu naksha mp fee details
Documents required for MPIGR registration
If you want to register your property in MPIGR, then for that you will need some documents:-
- Identity Proof (any one of Bank Passbook, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID etc.)
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- agriculture land khasra number
- Agricultural Land Rights and Rin Book Number
- Three photographs of the property (front, left and right)
- Order number and date on disputed land
- 5 lakh or more in PAN in respect of property value
If you want exemption of stamp duty or registration fee then you have to provide notification number along with notification date and text in the documents.
How to login MPIGR?
Follow some steps to login on MPIGR which we are telling you
- Step 1: First of all you have to visit the official site of MPIGR.
- Step 2: Now the user registration page will open in front of you, here you will have to enter all the information related to yourself.
- Step 3: Once you are registered then open the portal and enter your username and password
- Step 4: Now choose any one language from Hindi or English and log in
How to View District Wise Market Capitalization Guidelines on MPIGR?
We are telling you the steps on how to see the district wise market capitalization guideline so that it is easy for you to see the guideline:
- First of all, you go to the official site of mpigr.gov.in, here the homepage will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you will see links with guidelines like- Final Guidelines 2021-2022 etc.
- Click on the link of the guideline you want to see
- Now a new page will appear on your screen, from here you select your district.
- When you select the district, you will get the list of Market Capitalization Guidelines of that district in PDF form.
How to check RERA registration on MPIGR?
Follow the steps given below to check RERA registration on MPIGR:-
- First of all you go to the official site of mpigr.gov.in
- Now the official homepage will open in front of you
- RERA registration link will appear here, now click on that link
- Now a new page will open in front of you, on which district wise RERA registration information will be available.
How much is the stamp duty in Madhya Pradesh?
|master||stamp duty value||registration fee|
|Men and women||9.5%||3%|
|men and men||9.5%||3%|
|Women and women||9.5%||3%|
How to contact in MPIGR
To solve the problems of the users, helpdesk toll free numbers and other numbers have been made available by MPIGR which are as follows:-
toll free number: 18002333842
Other numbers: 0755-2573849, 0755-2573846, 0755-2573852
What is the full form of MPIGR?
“Registration and Stamp, Commercial Tax Department, Madhya Pradesh”
What is the stamp duty value in Madhya Pradesh?
9.5% stamp duty value is taken from the buyers by the Madhya Pradesh government
What is the function of MPIGR?
The main function of MPIGR is to maintain all the records related to the property
Today through this article we have given you What is MPIGR? Detailed information has been provided about what is its function and how to register in it, hope you have liked our article, if you have in your mind If you have any question related to MPIGR, you can ask us through email.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by MPIGR क्या है? MPIGR Full Form, Login, Registration – MeraGK and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
Note: We do not provide any movies download links. Piracy is a serious crime. Be a good citizen and watch or download movies from genuine platforms like Netflix, Disney+Hotstar, Amazon Prime, Alt Balaji and etc..